We offer training on business applications such as Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook, covering features for all levels from absolute beginners through to expert and specialist. We also specialise in the development and delivery of training material on bespoke corporate systems.
Where bespoke training comes as standard…
Training that is flexible in content should also be flexible in delivery to fit around work commitments, so we offer a variety of options such as:
- One or two day courses – these provide in-depth training on all relevant areas of the application
- Two or three hour modules – these focus on skills in a particular area or provide an overview
- One-to-one sessions face to face – 1 to 2 hours in length, these provide an opportunity to look at specific work-related issues or allow delegates to proceed at their own pace rather than learn in a group situation
- One-to-one sessions online – 0.5, 1 or 2 hours in length, when social distancing makes face to face training impossible it is still possible to conduct a training session or look at specific work-related issues
- "Out of hours" training – yes we have requests for this! These are bite-size sessions on a specific topic over "learning lunches" or before and after normal office hours
Most of our training takes place at your site. This gives you a low cost solution that enables company-specific issues to be incorporated. However, off-site training venues can be provided on request. Online training provides a safe way to develop and upskill employees when on-site visits are not possible.
Costs will vary according to duration, location and numbers of delegates so why not email or call with your requirement. We will be happy to provide a course outline and quotation and, if relevant, arrange a visit to discuss your requirements in more detail – at no obligation.